This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Wipe for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Wipe from your PCPrivacyRoot.com
. Go over here
for more info on PrivacyRoot.com. You can get more details about Wipe at http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET1c0e1ca99f119ddb0331e9dba16faeb1a&language=en&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Wipe folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall Wipe by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Wipe\net1.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Wipe.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 371.73 KB (380656 bytes) on disk.
Wipe is composed of the following executables which occupy 905.38 KB (927112
bytes) on disk:
- net1.exe (533.65 KB)
- Wipe.exe (371.73 KB)
This page is about Wipe version 2015.03
only. You can find here a few links to other Wipe releases:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Wipe from your PC:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Wipe:
- C:\Program Files\net1-wipe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Wipe
Frequently the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\net1-wipe\all.index
- C:\Program Files\net1-wipe\background.jpg
- C:\Program Files\net1-wipe\Images\applications.png
- C:\Program Files\net1-wipe\Images\bin.png
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\VB and VBA Program Settings\WIPE
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\VB and VBA Program Settings\YS\WIPE
Wipe is a program offered by the software company PrivacyRoot.com. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Wipe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Wipe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Wipe or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Wipe". The Wipe program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Wipe in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Wipe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Wipe:
- The software company is: http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET1c0e1ca99f119ddb0331e9dba16faeb1a&language=en&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Wipe\net1.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Wipe.
8. After uninstalling Wipe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Wipe that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Wipe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com from your PC, we are not saying that Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Wipe in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-14 00:54:19.417