This page contains complete information on how to remove Wipe for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Wipe from your systemPrivacyRoot.com
. Additional info about PrivacyRoot.com can be found here
. More data about the software Wipe can be seen at http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET1170b5fea063c40bc21b67663e8ac924e&language=de&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Wipe folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. Wipe's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Wipe\net1.exe. Wipe's primary file takes around 389.44 KB (398784 bytes) and is named Wipe.exe.
Wipe contains of the executables below. They occupy 919.71 KB (941784
bytes) on disk.
- net1.exe (530.27 KB)
- Wipe.exe (389.44 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 16.09
of Wipe. Click on the links below for other Wipe versions:
...click to view all...
Wipe is a program released by the software company PrivacyRoot.com. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to remove Wipe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Wipe from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Wipe or simply click the Search field and type in "Wipe". The Wipe app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Wipe in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Wipe, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Wipe:
- The publisher is: http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET1170b5fea063c40bc21b67663e8ac924e&language=de&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Wipe\net1.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Wipe.
8. After uninstalling Wipe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Wipe which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Wipe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com from your PC, we are not saying that Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Wipe supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-14 09:01:51.937