You can find below details on how to uninstall Wipe for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Wipe from your computerPrivacyRoot.com
. Open here
where you can read more on PrivacyRoot.com. Click on http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET1bb32f3f5ab012c10575825e2986c0e54&language=en&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
to get more facts about Wipe on PrivacyRoot.com's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Wipe folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files\Wipe\net1.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Wipe. The program's main executable file is titled Wipe.exe and its approximative size is 720.77 KB (738072 bytes).
Wipe installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.54 MB (1618992
bytes) on disk.
- net1.exe (860.27 KB)
- Wipe.exe (720.77 KB)
This page is about Wipe version 17.02
only. For more Wipe versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Wipe is an application by the software company PrivacyRoot.com. Frequently, users decide to remove it. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to remove Wipe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Wipe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Wipe or simply activate the Search field and type in "Wipe". If it is installed on your PC the Wipe program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Wipe in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Wipe, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Wipe:
- The web site of the program is: http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET1bb32f3f5ab012c10575825e2986c0e54&language=en&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Wipe\net1.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Wipe.
8. After removing Wipe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Wipe which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Wipe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com from your computer, we are not saying that Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Wipe in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-18 22:20:47.517