Wipe is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Wipe from your PCPrivacyRoot.com
. You can read more on PrivacyRoot.com or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Wipe can be seen at http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET132f77c6d62e6c440274d66dc14a70b3a&language=en&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
. Wipe is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Wipe folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. Wipe's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Wipe\net1.exe. Wipe's primary file takes around 387.94 KB (397248 bytes) and is called Wipe.exe.
The executables below are part of Wipe. They take about 918.21 KB (940248
bytes) on disk.
- net1.exe (530.27 KB)
- Wipe.exe (387.94 KB)
This web page is about Wipe version 16.02
alone. Click on the links below for other Wipe versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Wipe we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Wipe:
- C:\PROGRAM FILES\WIPE
- C:\PROGRAM FILES\WIPE\Plugins.zip
- C:\PROGRAM FILES\WIPE\Plugins\lastpass3.png
- C:\PROGRAM FILES\WIPE\Plugins\netscapenavigator9.ini
- C:\PROGRAM FILES\WIPE\Plugins\netscapenavigator9.png
Wipe is an application marketed by the software company PrivacyRoot.com. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Wipe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Wipe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Wipe or simply click the Search field and type in "Wipe". If it exists on your system the Wipe program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Wipe in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Wipe, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Wipe:
- The web site of the program is: http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET132f77c6d62e6c440274d66dc14a70b3a&language=en&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Wipe\net1.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Wipe.
8. After removing Wipe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Wipe which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Wipe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Wipe in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-02 17:26:16.910