This info is about Wipe for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Wipe from your computerPrivacyRoot.com
. Go over here
for more info on PrivacyRoot.com. More information about Wipe can be found at http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET1586ab56b0d78cec337d634b9fd701d6f&language=nb&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
. Wipe is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\net1-wipe directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can remove Wipe by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\net1-wipe\net1.exe" uninstall. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Wipe's main file takes around 367.81 KB (376640 bytes) and is named Wipe.exe.
Wipe contains of the executables below. They occupy 847.12 KB (867448
bytes) on disk.
- net1.exe (479.30 KB)
- Wipe.exe (367.81 KB)
The current web page applies to Wipe version 2014.08
only. Click on the links below for other Wipe versions:
...click to view all...
Wipe is a program marketed by the software company PrivacyRoot.com. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Wipe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Wipe from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Wipe or simply activate the Search field and type in "Wipe". The Wipe program will be found automatically. When you select Wipe in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Wipe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wipe:
- The web site of the application is: http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET1586ab56b0d78cec337d634b9fd701d6f&language=nb&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\net1-wipe\net1.exe" uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Wipe.
8. After removing Wipe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Wipe that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Wipe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Wipe supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-21 15:36:34.703