Wipe is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Wipe from your PCPrivacyRoot.com
. You can read more on PrivacyRoot.com or check for application updates here
. Click on http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET1b1ca248eba4386549b1dbda932bb7f55&language=fr&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
to get more data about Wipe on PrivacyRoot.com's website. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Wipe folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Wipe is "C:\Program Files\Wipe\net1.exe" uninstall. The program's main executable file is called Wipe.exe and it has a size of 371.23 KB (380144 bytes).
Wipe contains of the executables below. They take 904.88 KB (926600
bytes) on disk.
- net1.exe (533.65 KB)
- Wipe.exe (371.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.00
of Wipe. You can find below info on other versions of Wipe:
...click to view all...
Wipe has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Wipe is a program released by the software company PrivacyRoot.com. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to uninstall Wipe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Wipe from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Wipe or simply click the Search field and type in "Wipe". If it exists on your system the Wipe program will be found very quickly. After you select Wipe in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Wipe, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wipe:
- The publisher is: http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET1b1ca248eba4386549b1dbda932bb7f55&language=fr&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Wipe\net1.exe" uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Wipe.
8. After removing Wipe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Wipe that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Wipe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Wipe in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-05 08:41:19.850