You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Wipe for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Wipe from your systemPrivacyRoot.com
. You can read more on PrivacyRoot.com or check for application updates here
. More information about the application Wipe can be found at http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET1d91f5d788d9c451ff7c026619cea5494&language=fr&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
. Usually the Wipe application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Wipe folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The application's main executable file occupies 370.31 KB (379200 bytes) on disk and is titled Wipe.exe.
Wipe installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 370.31 KB (379200
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about Wipe version 2014.11
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Wipe:
...click to view all...
Wipe is an application marketed by the software company PrivacyRoot.com. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Wipe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Wipe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Wipe or simply click the Search feature and type in "Wipe". If it exists on your system the Wipe app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Wipe in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Wipe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Wipe.
8. After uninstalling Wipe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Wipe that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Wipe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Wipe supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-23 23:18:40.877