This web page is about Wipe for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Wipe from your systemPrivacyRoot.com
. More data about PrivacyRoot.com can be found here
. You can read more about on Wipe at http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET1fa2a64347a345128dbd98ac5b2f3c3f9&language=fr&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
. Wipe is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Wipe directory, subject to the user's decision. You can remove Wipe by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Wipe\net1.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 389.44 KB (398784 bytes) on disk and is titled Wipe.exe.
Wipe is composed of the following executables which take 919.71 KB (941784
bytes) on disk:
- net1.exe (530.27 KB)
- Wipe.exe (389.44 KB)
The current page applies to Wipe version 16.05
alone. Click on the links below for other Wipe versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Wipe.Folders left behind when you uninstall Wipe:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Wipe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Wipe
- C:\Program Files\Wipe\all.index
- C:\Program Files\Wipe\background.jpg
- C:\Program Files\Wipe\Images\applications.png
- C:\Program Files\Wipe\Images\bin.png
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
Wipe is an application offered by PrivacyRoot.com. Frequently, people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to remove Wipe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Wipe from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Wipe or simply click the Search feature and type in "Wipe". If it is installed on your PC the Wipe app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Wipe in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Wipe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Wipe:
- The publisher is: http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET1fa2a64347a345128dbd98ac5b2f3c3f9&language=fr&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Wipe\net1.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Wipe.
8. After removing Wipe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Wipe that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Wipe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Wipe supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 08:42:30.680