You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Wipe for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Wipe from your computerPrivacyRoot.com
. Check out here
where you can read more on PrivacyRoot.com. Further information about Wipe can be seen at http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET1701bb8acaf893fc96af2e1c321bc6219&language=fr&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
. Wipe is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Wipe folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can remove Wipe by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Wipe\net1.exe" uninstall. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named Wipe.exe and occupies 377.73 KB (386800 bytes).
The executables below are part of Wipe. They occupy an average of 897.88 KB (919432
bytes) on disk.
- net1.exe (520.15 KB)
- Wipe.exe (377.73 KB)
This info is about Wipe version 15.12
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Wipe:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Wipe you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Wipe when you uninstall it:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Wipe
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Wipe\Attivazione della versione PRO.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Wipe\Contattare il supporto.url
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Wipe\Il nostro sito web.url
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Wipe\Ricerca di aggiornamenti gratuiti.lnk
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
Wipe is an application released by PrivacyRoot.com. Some people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to remove Wipe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Wipe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Wipe or simply activate the Search field and type in "Wipe". If it is installed on your PC the Wipe app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Wipe in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Wipe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wipe:
- The web site of the application is: http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET1701bb8acaf893fc96af2e1c321bc6219&language=fr&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Wipe\net1.exe" uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Wipe.
8. After uninstalling Wipe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Wipe which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Wipe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Wipe supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-12 17:04:21.160