You can find on this page details on how to remove Money Viking for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Money Viking from your systemMoney Viking
. Further information on Money Viking can be found here
. More information about the app Money Viking can be found at http://www.moneyviking.net/support
. Money Viking is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for removing Money Viking is C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the Money Viking's main executable file and it takes around 306.20 KB (313544 bytes) on disk.
Money Viking installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 829.70 KB (849608
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.20 KB)
The current page applies to Money Viking version 2.0.5837.36762
alone. Click on the links below for other Money Viking versions:
...click to view all...
Money Viking is an application released by Money Viking. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to remove Money Viking is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Money Viking with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Money Viking or simply click the Search feature and type in "Money Viking". If it is installed on your PC the Money Viking app will be found automatically. When you select Money Viking in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Money Viking, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Money Viking:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.moneyviking.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Money Viking.
8. After removing Money Viking, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Money Viking which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Money Viking with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Money Viking by Money Viking from your PC, we are not saying that Money Viking by Money Viking is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Money Viking supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-02 20:42:23.930