Money Viking is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Money Viking from your computerMoney Viking
. Open here
where you can find out more on Money Viking. Click on http://www.moneyviking.net/support
to get more facts about Money Viking on Money Viking's website. Usually the Money Viking program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Money Viking by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the Money Viking's primary executable file and it occupies about 347.85 KB (356200 bytes) on disk.
Money Viking is composed of the following executables which take 871.35 KB (892264
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (347.85 KB)
The current page applies to Money Viking version 2.0.5898.36443
alone. For other Money Viking versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Money Viking is an application by Money Viking. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to remove Money Viking is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Money Viking with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Money Viking or simply activate the Search field and type in "Money Viking". If it is installed on your PC the Money Viking app will be found automatically. After you click Money Viking in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Money Viking, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Money Viking:
- The publisher is: http://www.moneyviking.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Money Viking.
8. After removing Money Viking, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Money Viking that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Money Viking using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Money Viking by Money Viking from your computer, nor are we saying that Money Viking by Money Viking is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Money Viking in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-04-07 05:21:01.360