You can find below detailed information on how to remove Money Viking for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Money Viking from your PCMoney Viking
. You can read more on Money Viking or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.moneyviking.net/support
to get more facts about Money Viking on Money Viking's website. Money Viking is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Money Viking folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Money Viking is "C:\Program Files\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe". Money Viking's primary file takes around 306.17 KB (313520 bytes) and its name is Uninstaller.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Money Viking. They occupy 829.67 KB (849584
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.17 KB)
The current web page applies to Money Viking version 2.0.5816.4308
alone. You can find here a few links to other Money Viking releases:
...click to view all...
Money Viking is a program marketed by the software company Money Viking. Some users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Money Viking is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Money Viking from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Money Viking or simply click the Search field and type in "Money Viking". If it exists on your system the Money Viking program will be found automatically. When you select Money Viking in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Money Viking, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Money Viking:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.moneyviking.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Money Viking.
8. After uninstalling Money Viking, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Money Viking which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Money Viking using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Money Viking by Money Viking from your PC, nor are we saying that Money Viking by Money Viking is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Money Viking supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-12-04 11:09:44.403