This info is about Money Viking for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Money Viking from your computerMoney Viking
. Further information on Money Viking can be seen here
. You can get more details on Money Viking at http://www.moneyviking.net/support
. Money Viking is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Money Viking is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 306.20 KB (313544 bytes) on disk.
Money Viking installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 829.70 KB (849608
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.20 KB)
This data is about Money Viking version 2.0.5813.25907
alone. You can find below a few links to other Money Viking releases:
...click to view all...
Money Viking is a program offered by Money Viking. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Money Viking is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Money Viking from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Money Viking or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Money Viking". The Money Viking app will be found very quickly. When you select Money Viking in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Money Viking, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Money Viking:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.moneyviking.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Money Viking.
8. After uninstalling Money Viking, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Money Viking that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Money Viking with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Money Viking by Money Viking from your PC, nor are we saying that Money Viking by Money Viking is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Money Viking supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-12-02 03:07:52.690