Money Viking is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Money Viking from your systemMoney Viking
. Additional info about Money Viking can be seen here
. More details about Money Viking can be found at http://www.moneyviking.net/support
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Money Viking directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can remove Money Viking by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Money Viking's main file takes about 347.91 KB (356264 bytes) and its name is Uninstaller.exe.
Money Viking installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 871.41 KB (892328
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (347.91 KB)
The current web page applies to Money Viking version 2.0.5901.7532
alone. For more Money Viking versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Money Viking is an application by the software company Money Viking. Sometimes, people try to erase it. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to erase Money Viking is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Money Viking from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Money Viking or simply click the Search feature and type in "Money Viking". If it is installed on your PC the Money Viking app will be found automatically. After you select Money Viking in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Money Viking, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Money Viking:
- The publisher is: http://www.moneyviking.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Money Viking.
8. After removing Money Viking, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Money Viking which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Money Viking using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Money Viking by Money Viking from your PC, we are not saying that Money Viking by Money Viking is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Money Viking supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-27 13:53:58.270