How to uninstall Money Viking from your system
This web page is about Money Viking for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by Money Viking
. Further information on Money Viking can be seen here
. Click on http://www.moneyviking.net/support
to get more facts about Money Viking on Money Viking's website. Money Viking is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking folder, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for removing Money Viking is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Money Viking's main file takes around 347.85 KB (356200 bytes) and its name is Uninstaller.exe.
Money Viking installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 871.35 KB (892264
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (347.85 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5895.36440
of Money Viking. Click on the links below for other Money Viking versions:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Money Viking you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were left behind:
The files below remain on your disk by Money Viking's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\Temp\Money Viking
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\Extensions\c7c5384f-d9e9-4db1-8c72-135ecccbc571.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\Extensions\dgcekphdchdgnfakkehgiljghacmcabl.crx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\Uninstaller.exe
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Money Viking
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Money Viking\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Money Viking\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Money Viking\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Money Viking\Publisher
How to uninstall Money Viking with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Money Viking is an application offered by the software company Money Viking. Some people decide to erase it. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Money Viking is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Money Viking or simply click the Search field and type in "Money Viking". If it is installed on your PC the Money Viking app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Money Viking in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Money Viking, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Money Viking:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.moneyviking.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Money Viking.
8. After removing Money Viking, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Money Viking which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Money Viking using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Money Viking by Money Viking from your PC, we are not saying that Money Viking by Money Viking is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Money Viking in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-22 07:22:48.090