This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Money Viking for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Money Viking from your PCMoney Viking
. Open here
where you can read more on Money Viking. Click on http://www.moneyviking.net/support
to get more details about Money Viking on Money Viking's website. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Money Viking folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Money Viking. Uninstaller.exe is the Money Viking's main executable file and it occupies circa 347.95 KB (356296 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Money Viking. They take about 871.45 KB (892360
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (347.95 KB)
The current web page applies to Money Viking version 2.0.5888.20222
alone. Click on the links below for other Money Viking versions:
...click to view all...
Money Viking is an application released by the software company Money Viking. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. This is difficult because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to erase Money Viking is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Money Viking from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Money Viking or simply click the Search feature and type in "Money Viking". The Money Viking app will be found very quickly. After you select Money Viking in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Money Viking, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Money Viking:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.moneyviking.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Money Viking.
8. After removing Money Viking, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Money Viking which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Money Viking using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Money Viking by Money Viking from your PC, nor are we saying that Money Viking by Money Viking is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Money Viking in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-16 18:55:15.227