This page is about Money Viking for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Money Viking from your systemMoney Viking
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Money Viking. Detailed information about Money Viking can be seen at http://www.moneyviking.net/support
. Usually the Money Viking program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Money Viking is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the Money Viking's primary executable file and it takes approximately 306.20 KB (313544 bytes) on disk.
Money Viking is comprised of the following executables which occupy 829.70 KB (849608
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5870.1149
of Money Viking. You can find below info on other application versions of Money Viking:
...click to view all...
Money Viking is an application marketed by Money Viking. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Money Viking is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Money Viking with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Money Viking or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Money Viking". The Money Viking program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Money Viking in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Money Viking, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Money Viking:
- The software company is: http://www.moneyviking.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Money Viking.
8. After removing Money Viking, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Money Viking which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Money Viking with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Money Viking by Money Viking from your PC, nor are we saying that Money Viking by Money Viking is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Money Viking supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-01-27 11:51:19.093