This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Money Viking for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Money Viking from your computerMoney Viking
. Take a look here
for more info on Money Viking. Please open http://www.moneyviking.net/support
if you want to read more on Money Viking on Money Viking's page. Money Viking is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Money Viking is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the Money Viking's main executable file and it takes approximately 347.91 KB (356264 bytes) on disk.
Money Viking is composed of the following executables which occupy 871.41 KB (892328
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (347.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5876.20387
of Money Viking. For more Money Viking versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Money Viking is a program by the software company Money Viking. Frequently, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to remove Money Viking is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Money Viking from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Money Viking or simply activate the Search field and type in "Money Viking". If it exists on your system the Money Viking app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Money Viking in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Money Viking, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Money Viking:
- The publisher is: http://www.moneyviking.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Money Viking.
8. After removing Money Viking, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Money Viking that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Money Viking using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Money Viking by Money Viking from your computer, nor are we saying that Money Viking by Money Viking is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Money Viking supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-02 19:36:03.667