This page is about Money Viking for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Money Viking from your systemMoney Viking
. More information on Money Viking can be found here
. Click on http://www.moneyviking.net/support
to get more data about Money Viking on Money Viking's website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Money Viking. Uninstaller.exe is the Money Viking's primary executable file and it occupies about 306.20 KB (313544 bytes) on disk.
Money Viking is comprised of the following executables which occupy 829.70 KB (849608
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.20 KB)
This page is about Money Viking version 2.0.5852.24706
only. You can find below a few links to other Money Viking versions:
...click to view all...
Money Viking is an application marketed by the software company Money Viking. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Money Viking is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Money Viking with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Money Viking or simply click the Search feature and type in "Money Viking". If it exists on your system the Money Viking app will be found very quickly. When you select Money Viking in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Money Viking, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Money Viking:
- The software company is: http://www.moneyviking.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Money Viking.
8. After removing Money Viking, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Money Viking which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Money Viking with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Money Viking by Money Viking from your PC, nor are we saying that Money Viking by Money Viking is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Money Viking in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-01-11 12:16:30.440