This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Money Viking for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Money Viking from your PCMoney Viking
. You can read more on Money Viking or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.moneyviking.net/support
if you want to read more on Money Viking on Money Viking's website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Money Viking by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 306.20 KB (313544 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Money Viking. They take 829.70 KB (849608
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.20 KB)
The current page applies to Money Viking version 2.0.5849.28292
alone. Click on the links below for other Money Viking versions:
...click to view all...
Money Viking is an application marketed by Money Viking. Some people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to remove Money Viking is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Money Viking from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Money Viking or simply click the Search feature and type in "Money Viking". The Money Viking application will be found very quickly. When you click Money Viking in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Money Viking, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Money Viking:
- The publisher is: http://www.moneyviking.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Money Viking.
8. After removing Money Viking, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Money Viking which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Money Viking using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Money Viking by Money Viking from your computer, we are not saying that Money Viking by Money Viking is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Money Viking in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-01-11 02:01:23.590