Money Viking is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Money Viking from your computerMoney Viking
. Additional info about Money Viking can be read here
. You can see more info about Money Viking at http://www.moneyviking.net/support
. Money Viking is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can uninstall Money Viking by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 306.20 KB (313552 bytes) on disk.
Money Viking is composed of the following executables which take 829.70 KB (849616
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.20 KB)
The current page applies to Money Viking version 2.0.5859.17825
only. You can find below a few links to other Money Viking releases:
...click to view all...
Money Viking is a program released by Money Viking. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Money Viking is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Money Viking from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Money Viking or simply click the Search field and type in "Money Viking". If it exists on your system the Money Viking app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Money Viking in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Money Viking, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Money Viking:
- The publisher is: http://www.moneyviking.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Money Viking.
8. After uninstalling Money Viking, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Money Viking which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Money Viking with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Money Viking by Money Viking from your PC, nor are we saying that Money Viking by Money Viking is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Money Viking supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-01-17 11:45:47.227