A guide to uninstall Money Viking from your computer
Money Viking is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by Money Viking
. Additional info about Money Viking can be read here
. You can see more info about Money Viking at http://www.moneyviking.net/support
. Money Viking is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can uninstall Money Viking by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 306.20 KB (313552 bytes) on disk.
Money Viking is composed of the following executables which take 829.70 KB (849616
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.20 KB)
The current page applies to Money Viking version 2.0.5859.17825
only. You can find below a few links to other Money Viking releases:
...click to view all...
How to erase Money Viking from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Money Viking is a program released by Money Viking. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Money Viking is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Money Viking or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Money Viking". The Money Viking app will be found automatically. When you select Money Viking in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Money Viking, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Money Viking:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.moneyviking.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Money Viking.
8. After uninstalling Money Viking, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Money Viking which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Money Viking with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Money Viking by Money Viking from your PC, nor are we saying that Money Viking by Money Viking is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Money Viking supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-01-17 11:45:47.227