Money Viking is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Money Viking from your computerMoney Viking
. You can find out more on Money Viking or check for application updates here
. Further information about Money Viking can be found at http://www.moneyviking.net/support
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking folder (same installation drive as Windows). Money Viking's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 306.20 KB (313544 bytes) on disk and is named Uninstaller.exe.
Money Viking installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 829.70 KB (849608
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.20 KB)
This data is about Money Viking version 2.0.5852.15711
only. For other Money Viking versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Money Viking is an application released by the software company Money Viking. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Money Viking is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Money Viking from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Money Viking or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Money Viking". The Money Viking app will be found automatically. After you select Money Viking in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Money Viking, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Money Viking:
- The software company is: http://www.moneyviking.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Money Viking.
8. After removing Money Viking, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Money Viking which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Money Viking with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Money Viking by Money Viking from your computer, nor are we saying that Money Viking by Money Viking is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Money Viking supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-01-17 18:46:00.660