Money Viking is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Money Viking from your computerMoney Viking
. More data about Money Viking can be found here
. More data about the software Money Viking can be found at http://www.moneyviking.net/support
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Money Viking folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Money Viking is C:\Program Files\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe. Uninstaller.exe is the Money Viking's main executable file and it takes close to 347.87 KB (356216 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Money Viking. They occupy about 871.37 KB (892280
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (347.87 KB)
This web page is about Money Viking version 2.0.5889.4026
only. You can find below info on other versions of Money Viking:
...click to view all...
Money Viking is an application offered by the software company Money Viking. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Money Viking is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Money Viking from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Money Viking or simply click the Search field and type in "Money Viking". If it is installed on your PC the Money Viking program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Money Viking in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Money Viking, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Money Viking:
- The publisher is: http://www.moneyviking.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Money Viking.
8. After removing Money Viking, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Money Viking that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Money Viking using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Money Viking by Money Viking from your computer, nor are we saying that Money Viking by Money Viking is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Money Viking in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-20 06:09:19.343