Money Viking is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Money Viking from your computerMoney Viking
. More data about Money Viking can be seen here
. Click on http://www.moneyviking.net/support
to get more data about Money Viking on Money Viking's website. Money Viking is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking folder, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Money Viking is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 306.19 KB (313536 bytes) on disk and is labeled Uninstaller.exe.
Money Viking installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 829.69 KB (849600
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.19 KB)
The current web page applies to Money Viking version 2.0.5842.776
alone. Click on the links below for other Money Viking versions:
...click to view all...
Money Viking is a program by Money Viking. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Money Viking is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Money Viking from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Money Viking or simply activate the Search field and type in "Money Viking". The Money Viking program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Money Viking in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Money Viking, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Money Viking:
- The publisher is: http://www.moneyviking.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Money Viking.
8. After uninstalling Money Viking, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Money Viking which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Money Viking using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Money Viking by Money Viking from your PC, nor are we saying that Money Viking by Money Viking is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Money Viking in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-12-30 09:01:44.483