Money Viking is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Money Viking from your PCMoney Viking
. You can read more on Money Viking or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.moneyviking.net/support
to get more info about Money Viking on Money Viking's website. Money Viking is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Money Viking. Uninstaller.exe is the Money Viking's main executable file and it takes approximately 306.20 KB (313552 bytes) on disk.
Money Viking contains of the executables below. They occupy 829.70 KB (849616
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.20 KB)
The current web page applies to Money Viking version 2.0.5805.20486
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Money Viking:
...click to view all...
Money Viking is an application by Money Viking. Some computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to erase Money Viking is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Money Viking from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Money Viking or simply activate the Search field and type in "Money Viking". The Money Viking program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Money Viking in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Money Viking, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Money Viking:
- The publisher is: http://www.moneyviking.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Money Viking.
8. After uninstalling Money Viking, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Money Viking that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Money Viking using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Money Viking by Money Viking from your computer, we are not saying that Money Viking by Money Viking is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Money Viking supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-24 09:50:24.413