How to uninstall Money Viking from your PC
Money Viking is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by Money Viking
. You can read more on Money Viking or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.moneyviking.net/support
to get more info about Money Viking on Money Viking's website. Money Viking is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Money Viking. Uninstaller.exe is the Money Viking's main executable file and it takes approximately 306.20 KB (313552 bytes) on disk.
Money Viking contains of the executables below. They occupy 829.70 KB (849616
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.20 KB)
The current web page applies to Money Viking version 2.0.5805.20486
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Money Viking:
...click to view all...
How to remove Money Viking from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Money Viking is an application by Money Viking. Some computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to erase Money Viking is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Money Viking or simply click the Search field and type in "Money Viking". If it exists on your system the Money Viking app will be found automatically. After you click Money Viking in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Money Viking, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Money Viking:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.moneyviking.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Money Viking.
8. After uninstalling Money Viking, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Money Viking that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Money Viking using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Money Viking by Money Viking from your computer, we are not saying that Money Viking by Money Viking is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Money Viking supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-24 09:50:24.413