This page contains detailed information on how to remove Money Viking for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Money Viking from your systemMoney Viking
. You can find out more on Money Viking or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.moneyviking.net/support
to get more details about Money Viking on Money Viking's website. Money Viking is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Money Viking folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can uninstall Money Viking by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 306.19 KB (313536 bytes) on disk.
Money Viking installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 829.69 KB (849600
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.19 KB)
The current page applies to Money Viking version 2.0.5852.42704
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Money Viking:
...click to view all...
Money Viking is an application marketed by Money Viking. Some people choose to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Money Viking is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Money Viking using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Money Viking or simply click the Search feature and type in "Money Viking". If it is installed on your PC the Money Viking program will be found automatically. When you select Money Viking in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Money Viking, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Money Viking:
- The software company is: http://www.moneyviking.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Money Viking.
8. After uninstalling Money Viking, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Money Viking that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Money Viking with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Money Viking by Money Viking from your PC, nor are we saying that Money Viking by Money Viking is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Money Viking supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-01-10 11:20:38.113