Money Viking is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Money Viking from your PCMoney Viking
. You can read more on Money Viking or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to Money Viking at http://www.moneyviking.net/support
. Usually the Money Viking application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking directory, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Money Viking. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 306.20 KB (313544 bytes) on disk.
Money Viking is comprised of the following executables which occupy 829.70 KB (849608
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5822.15132
of Money Viking. Click on the links below for other Money Viking versions:
...click to view all...
Money Viking is a program by the software company Money Viking. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Money Viking is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Money Viking from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Money Viking or simply click the Search feature and type in "Money Viking". If it exists on your system the Money Viking app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Money Viking in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Money Viking, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Money Viking:
- The publisher is: http://www.moneyviking.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Money Viking.
8. After uninstalling Money Viking, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Money Viking that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Money Viking with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Money Viking by Money Viking from your computer, we are not saying that Money Viking by Money Viking is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Money Viking in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-12-17 13:04:57.767