Money Viking is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Money Viking from your systemMoney Viking
. Take a look here
for more info on Money Viking. Please open http://www.moneyviking.net/support
if you want to read more on Money Viking on Money Viking's web page. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Money Viking directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Money Viking by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 306.19 KB (313536 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Money Viking. They take about 829.69 KB (849600
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.19 KB)
This info is about Money Viking version 2.0.5823.9736
only. For more Money Viking versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Money Viking is a program released by the software company Money Viking. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Money Viking is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Money Viking from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Money Viking or simply click the Search field and type in "Money Viking". If it is installed on your PC the Money Viking program will be found very quickly. After you select Money Viking in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Money Viking, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Money Viking:
- The software company is: http://www.moneyviking.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Money Viking.
8. After uninstalling Money Viking, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Money Viking that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Money Viking using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Money Viking by Money Viking from your computer, we are not saying that Money Viking by Money Viking is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Money Viking supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-11 16:30:36.683