This page is about Money Viking for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Money Viking from your systemMoney Viking
. More information on Money Viking can be found here
. Click on http://www.moneyviking.net/support
to get more information about Money Viking on Money Viking's website. Money Viking is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. Money Viking's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 347.88 KB (356232 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Money Viking. They take about 871.38 KB (892296
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (347.88 KB)
This data is about Money Viking version 2.0.5883.6022
only. You can find below a few links to other Money Viking versions:
...click to view all...
Money Viking is an application released by Money Viking. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to uninstall Money Viking is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Money Viking from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Money Viking or simply click the Search feature and type in "Money Viking". The Money Viking program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Money Viking in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Money Viking, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Money Viking:
- The publisher is: http://www.moneyviking.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Money Viking.
8. After removing Money Viking, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Money Viking which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Money Viking using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Money Viking by Money Viking from your PC, nor are we saying that Money Viking by Money Viking is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Money Viking supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-15 23:50:53.807