You can find on this page details on how to remove Money Viking for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Money Viking from your PCMoney Viking
. Open here
for more information on Money Viking. Please follow http://www.moneyviking.net/support
if you want to read more on Money Viking on Money Viking's website. Usually the Money Viking application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Money Viking is C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 306.20 KB (313544 bytes) on disk and is called Uninstaller.exe.
Money Viking is comprised of the following executables which take 829.70 KB (849608
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.20 KB)
The current web page applies to Money Viking version 2.0.5815.38508
only. For more Money Viking versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Money Viking is an application offered by Money Viking. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Money Viking is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Money Viking from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Money Viking or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Money Viking". If it is installed on your PC the Money Viking program will be found very quickly. When you select Money Viking in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Money Viking, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Money Viking:
- The publisher is: http://www.moneyviking.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Money Viking.
8. After uninstalling Money Viking, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Money Viking that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Money Viking using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Money Viking by Money Viking from your computer, we are not saying that Money Viking by Money Viking is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Money Viking supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-07 08:58:17.130