A way to uninstall Money Viking from your PC
You can find on this page details on how to remove Money Viking for Windows. It was created for Windows by Money Viking
. Open here
for more information on Money Viking. Please follow http://www.moneyviking.net/support
if you want to read more on Money Viking on Money Viking's website. Usually the Money Viking application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Money Viking is C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 306.20 KB (313544 bytes) on disk and is called Uninstaller.exe.
Money Viking is comprised of the following executables which take 829.70 KB (849608
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.20 KB)
The current web page applies to Money Viking version 2.0.5815.38508
only. For more Money Viking versions please click below:
...click to view all...
A way to delete Money Viking from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Money Viking is an application offered by Money Viking. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Money Viking is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Money Viking or simply click the Search feature and type in "Money Viking". If it exists on your system the Money Viking app will be found very quickly. After you select Money Viking in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Money Viking, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Money Viking:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.moneyviking.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Money Viking.
8. After uninstalling Money Viking, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Money Viking that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Money Viking using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Money Viking by Money Viking from your computer, we are not saying that Money Viking by Money Viking is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Money Viking supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-07 08:58:17.130