Money Viking is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Money Viking from your PCMoney Viking
. More information about Money Viking can be found here
. Detailed information about Money Viking can be seen at http://www.moneyviking.net/support
. Money Viking is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Money Viking folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. Money Viking's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the Money Viking's primary executable file and it occupies close to 306.19 KB (313536 bytes) on disk.
Money Viking installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 829.69 KB (849600
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.19 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5841.7964
of Money Viking. You can find below info on other versions of Money Viking:
...click to view all...
Money Viking is a program marketed by Money Viking. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Money Viking is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Money Viking from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Money Viking or simply click the Search field and type in "Money Viking". If it exists on your system the Money Viking program will be found automatically. After you select Money Viking in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Money Viking, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Money Viking:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.moneyviking.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Money Viking.
8. After uninstalling Money Viking, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Money Viking that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Money Viking using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Money Viking by Money Viking from your computer, nor are we saying that Money Viking by Money Viking is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Money Viking supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-12-30 20:37:22.130