This page contains complete information on how to remove Money Viking for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Money Viking from your PCMoney Viking
. You can find out more on Money Viking or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.moneyviking.net/support
to get more details about Money Viking on Money Viking's website. Money Viking is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking directory, depending on the user's decision. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Money Viking. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 306.20 KB (313544 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Money Viking. They occupy 829.70 KB (849608
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.20 KB)
The current web page applies to Money Viking version 2.0.5846.16988
alone. For more Money Viking versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Money Viking is an application offered by Money Viking. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Money Viking is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Money Viking from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Money Viking or simply click the Search field and type in "Money Viking". If it exists on your system the Money Viking app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Money Viking in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Money Viking, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Money Viking:
- The software company is: http://www.moneyviking.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Money Viking.
8. After uninstalling Money Viking, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Money Viking which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Money Viking with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Money Viking by Money Viking from your PC, we are not saying that Money Viking by Money Viking is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Money Viking in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-01-04 06:56:05.050