A way to uninstall Money Viking from your PC
This page contains complete information on how to remove Money Viking for Windows. The Windows release was created by Money Viking
. You can find out more on Money Viking or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.moneyviking.net/support
to get more details about Money Viking on Money Viking's website. Money Viking is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking directory, depending on the user's decision. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Money Viking. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 306.20 KB (313544 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Money Viking. They occupy 829.70 KB (849608
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.20 KB)
The current web page applies to Money Viking version 2.0.5846.16988
alone. For more Money Viking versions please click below:
...click to view all...
A way to delete Money Viking from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Money Viking is an application offered by Money Viking. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Money Viking is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Money Viking or simply activate the Search field and type in "Money Viking". If it exists on your system the Money Viking program will be found automatically. After you select Money Viking in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Money Viking, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Money Viking:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.moneyviking.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Money Viking.
8. After uninstalling Money Viking, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Money Viking which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Money Viking with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Money Viking by Money Viking from your PC, we are not saying that Money Viking by Money Viking is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Money Viking in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-01-04 06:56:05.050