You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Money Viking for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Money Viking from your computerMoney Viking
. You can find out more on Money Viking or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Money Viking can be found at http://www.moneyviking.net/support
. Money Viking is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can remove Money Viking by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the Money Viking's primary executable file and it takes circa 306.20 KB (313544 bytes) on disk.
Money Viking is comprised of the following executables which take 829.70 KB (849608
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5870.19145
of Money Viking. You can find below a few links to other Money Viking releases:
...click to view all...
Money Viking is a program by Money Viking. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Money Viking is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Money Viking with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Money Viking or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Money Viking". The Money Viking app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Money Viking in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Money Viking, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Money Viking:
- The software company is: http://www.moneyviking.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Money Viking.
8. After removing Money Viking, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Money Viking that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Money Viking with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Money Viking by Money Viking from your PC, nor are we saying that Money Viking by Money Viking is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Money Viking in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-01-27 22:20:26.687