Money Viking is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Money Viking from your systemMoney Viking
. Additional info about Money Viking can be found here
. You can read more about on Money Viking at http://www.moneyviking.net/support
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Money Viking directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Money Viking by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 306.20 KB (313544 bytes) on disk.
Money Viking installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 829.70 KB (849608
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.20 KB)
This data is about Money Viking version 2.0.5834.13347
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Money Viking:
...click to view all...
Money Viking is a program by Money Viking. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY way to erase Money Viking is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Money Viking from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Money Viking or simply click the Search feature and type in "Money Viking". If it is installed on your PC the Money Viking app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Money Viking in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Money Viking, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Money Viking:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.moneyviking.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Money Viking.
8. After removing Money Viking, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Money Viking which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Money Viking with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Money Viking by Money Viking from your computer, nor are we saying that Money Viking by Money Viking is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Money Viking in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-12-22 17:34:14.580