A guide to uninstall Money Viking from your system
Money Viking is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by Money Viking
. Additional info about Money Viking can be found here
. You can read more about on Money Viking at http://www.moneyviking.net/support
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Money Viking directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Money Viking by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 306.20 KB (313544 bytes) on disk.
Money Viking installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 829.70 KB (849608
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.20 KB)
This data is about Money Viking version 2.0.5834.13347
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Money Viking:
...click to view all...
How to delete Money Viking from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Money Viking is a program by Money Viking. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY way to erase Money Viking is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Money Viking or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Money Viking". The Money Viking application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Money Viking in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Money Viking, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Money Viking:
- The software company is: http://www.moneyviking.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Money Viking.
8. After removing Money Viking, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Money Viking which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Money Viking with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Money Viking by Money Viking from your computer, nor are we saying that Money Viking by Money Viking is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Money Viking in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-12-22 17:34:14.580