Money Viking is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Money Viking from your computerMoney Viking
. Further information on Money Viking can be found here
. More details about Money Viking can be seen at http://www.moneyviking.net/support
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing Money Viking is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 347.89 KB (356240 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Money Viking. They take about 871.39 KB (892304
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (347.89 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5885.14979
of Money Viking. You can find below info on other versions of Money Viking:
...click to view all...
Money Viking is a program by the software company Money Viking. Some people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Money Viking is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Money Viking using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Money Viking or simply click the Search field and type in "Money Viking". If it exists on your system the Money Viking program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Money Viking in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Money Viking, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Money Viking:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.moneyviking.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Money Viking.
8. After uninstalling Money Viking, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Money Viking which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Money Viking with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Money Viking by Money Viking from your computer, we are not saying that Money Viking by Money Viking is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Money Viking supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-16 16:42:11.050