You can find below details on how to remove Money Viking for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Money Viking from your systemMoney Viking
. More information about Money Viking can be read here
. Click on http://www.moneyviking.net/support
to get more info about Money Viking on Money Viking's website. Money Viking is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for removing Money Viking is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 306.20 KB (313544 bytes) on disk and is titled Uninstaller.exe.
The executables below are part of Money Viking. They occupy about 829.70 KB (849608
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5842.36780
of Money Viking. You can find below info on other releases of Money Viking:
...click to view all...
Money Viking is an application offered by the software company Money Viking. Frequently, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Money Viking is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Money Viking from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Money Viking or simply activate the Search field and type in "Money Viking". If it is installed on your PC the Money Viking program will be found automatically. After you select Money Viking in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Money Viking, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Money Viking:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.moneyviking.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Money Viking.
8. After uninstalling Money Viking, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Money Viking which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Money Viking with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Money Viking by Money Viking from your PC, nor are we saying that Money Viking by Money Viking is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Money Viking supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-12-31 05:34:35.267