A guide to uninstall Money Viking from your computer
Money Viking is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by Money Viking
. Open here
where you can read more on Money Viking. You can see more info on Money Viking at http://www.moneyviking.net/support
. Money Viking is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can uninstall Money Viking by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the Money Viking's main executable file and it occupies circa 306.19 KB (313536 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Money Viking. They take 829.69 KB (849600
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.19 KB)
This page is about Money Viking version 2.0.5865.10171
alone. You can find below a few links to other Money Viking releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Money Viking we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\Extensions\mmdlhgefnblgblpbgfckagobmeofejef.crx
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Money Viking
A way to remove Money Viking with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Money Viking is an application offered by the software company Money Viking. Some people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Money Viking is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Money Viking or simply activate the Search field and type in "Money Viking". The Money Viking program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Money Viking in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Money Viking, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Money Viking:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.moneyviking.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Money Viking.
8. After uninstalling Money Viking, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Money Viking which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Money Viking using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Money Viking:
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8 (6.2)
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Money Viking by Money Viking from your PC, nor are we saying that Money Viking by Money Viking is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Money Viking supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-11 06:27:20.367