Money Viking is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Money Viking from your PCMoney Viking
. Open here
where you can read more on Money Viking. You can see more info on Money Viking at http://www.moneyviking.net/support
. Money Viking is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can uninstall Money Viking by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the Money Viking's main executable file and it occupies circa 306.19 KB (313536 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Money Viking. They take 829.69 KB (849600
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.19 KB)
This page is about Money Viking version 2.0.5865.10171
alone. You can find below a few links to other Money Viking releases:
...click to view all...
Money Viking is a program released by Money Viking. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to uninstall Money Viking is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Money Viking from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Money Viking or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Money Viking". If it is installed on your PC the Money Viking program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Money Viking in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Money Viking, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Money Viking:
- The publisher is: http://www.moneyviking.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Money Viking.
8. After removing Money Viking, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Money Viking that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Money Viking with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Money Viking by Money Viking from your PC, we are not saying that Money Viking by Money Viking is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Money Viking in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-11 06:27:20.367