You can find below details on how to uninstall Money Viking for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Money Viking from your computerMoney Viking
. Go over here
for more details on Money Viking. Please follow http://www.moneyviking.net/support
if you want to read more on Money Viking on Money Viking's page. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Money Viking folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. You can remove Money Viking by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk and is named 7za.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Money Viking. They take 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5802.24081
of Money Viking. You can find here a few links to other Money Viking versions:
...click to view all...
Money Viking is an application marketed by the software company Money Viking. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to erase Money Viking is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Money Viking from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Money Viking or simply click the Search field and type in "Money Viking". If it is installed on your PC the Money Viking application will be found automatically. When you select Money Viking in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Money Viking, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Money Viking:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.moneyviking.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Money Viking.
8. After removing Money Viking, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Money Viking which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Money Viking with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Money Viking by Money Viking from your computer, nor are we saying that Money Viking by Money Viking is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Money Viking in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-03-10 18:09:15.860