A way to uninstall Money Viking from your computer
You can find below details on how to uninstall Money Viking for Windows. It was coded for Windows by Money Viking
. Go over here
for more details on Money Viking. Please follow http://www.moneyviking.net/support
if you want to read more on Money Viking on Money Viking's page. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Money Viking folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. You can remove Money Viking by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk and is named 7za.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Money Viking. They take 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5802.24081
of Money Viking. You can find here a few links to other Money Viking versions:
...click to view all...
A way to erase Money Viking from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Money Viking is an application marketed by the software company Money Viking. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to erase Money Viking is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Money Viking or simply click the Search field and type in "Money Viking". If it exists on your system the Money Viking application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Money Viking in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Money Viking, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Money Viking:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.moneyviking.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Money Viking.
8. After removing Money Viking, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Money Viking which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Money Viking with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Money Viking by Money Viking from your computer, nor are we saying that Money Viking by Money Viking is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Money Viking in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-03-10 18:09:15.860