This page is about Money Viking for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Money Viking from your systemMoney Viking
. More info about Money Viking can be found here
. You can see more info related to Money Viking at http://www.moneyviking.net/support
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\Money Viking folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Money Viking. Uninstaller.exe is the Money Viking's primary executable file and it occupies about 306.20 KB (313544 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Money Viking. They take an average of 829.70 KB (849608
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.20 KB)
The current web page applies to Money Viking version 2.0.5854.37314
alone. You can find below a few links to other Money Viking releases:
...click to view all...
Money Viking is an application offered by Money Viking. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Money Viking is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Money Viking from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Money Viking or simply click the Search field and type in "Money Viking". If it is installed on your PC the Money Viking app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Money Viking in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Money Viking, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Money Viking:
- The publisher is: http://www.moneyviking.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Money Viking.
8. After removing Money Viking, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Money Viking which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Money Viking using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Money Viking by Money Viking from your computer, we are not saying that Money Viking by Money Viking is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Money Viking supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-27 04:56:42.057