This web page is about Money Viking for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Money Viking from your computerMoney Viking
. More data about Money Viking can be read here
. Click on http://www.moneyviking.net/support
to get more details about Money Viking on Money Viking's website. Money Viking is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. Money Viking's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe". The program's main executable file is called Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 306.18 KB (313528 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Money Viking. They take 829.68 KB (849592
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.18 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5829.2554
of Money Viking. You can find below info on other versions of Money Viking:
...click to view all...
Money Viking is a program released by the software company Money Viking. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK procedure to erase Money Viking is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Money Viking from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Money Viking or simply click the Search feature and type in "Money Viking". If it is installed on your PC the Money Viking program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Money Viking in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Money Viking, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Money Viking:
- The publisher is: http://www.moneyviking.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Money Viking.
8. After removing Money Viking, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Money Viking which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Money Viking using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Money Viking by Money Viking from your computer, we are not saying that Money Viking by Money Viking is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Money Viking in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-12-17 11:42:53.130