You can find below detailed information on how to remove Money Viking for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Money Viking from your PCMoney Viking
. Go over here
for more information on Money Viking. Further information about Money Viking can be found at http://www.moneyviking.net/support
. Usually the Money Viking application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Money Viking folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Money Viking is "C:\Program Files\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 306.20 KB (313544 bytes) on disk and is labeled Uninstaller.exe.
Money Viking contains of the executables below. They occupy 829.70 KB (849608
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.20 KB)
This web page is about Money Viking version 2.0.5805.38488
only. You can find below info on other releases of Money Viking:
...click to view all...
Money Viking is an application by Money Viking. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Money Viking is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Money Viking with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Money Viking or simply click the Search feature and type in "Money Viking". If it exists on your system the Money Viking program will be found very quickly. After you click Money Viking in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Money Viking, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Money Viking:
- The software company is: http://www.moneyviking.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Money Viking.
8. After uninstalling Money Viking, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Money Viking which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Money Viking using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Money Viking by Money Viking from your computer, we are not saying that Money Viking by Money Viking is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Money Viking in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-25 06:55:54.700