A way to uninstall Money Viking from your PC
Money Viking is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by Money Viking
. Further information on Money Viking can be found here
. Further information about Money Viking can be found at http://www.moneyviking.net/support
. Money Viking is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking directory, depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Money Viking. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 306.20 KB (313544 bytes) on disk.
Money Viking installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 829.70 KB (849608
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.20 KB)
The current page applies to Money Viking version 2.0.5847.18789
only. You can find below a few links to other Money Viking versions:
...click to view all...
A way to erase Money Viking from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Money Viking is an application by Money Viking. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Money Viking is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Money Viking or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Money Viking". The Money Viking app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Money Viking in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Money Viking, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Money Viking:
- The software company is: http://www.moneyviking.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Money Viking.
8. After uninstalling Money Viking, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Money Viking that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Money Viking using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Money Viking:
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
This page is not a recommendation to remove Money Viking by Money Viking from your computer, we are not saying that Money Viking by Money Viking is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Money Viking in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-24 21:16:47.567