Money Viking is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Money Viking from your PCMoney Viking
. Further information on Money Viking can be found here
. Further information about Money Viking can be found at http://www.moneyviking.net/support
. Money Viking is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking directory, depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Money Viking. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 306.20 KB (313544 bytes) on disk.
Money Viking installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 829.70 KB (849608
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.20 KB)
The current page applies to Money Viking version 2.0.5847.18789
only. You can find below a few links to other Money Viking versions:
...click to view all...
Money Viking is an application by Money Viking. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Money Viking is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Money Viking from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Money Viking or simply activate the Search field and type in "Money Viking". If it exists on your system the Money Viking app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Money Viking in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Money Viking, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Money Viking:
- The software company is: http://www.moneyviking.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Money Viking.
8. After uninstalling Money Viking, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Money Viking that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Money Viking using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Money Viking by Money Viking from your computer, we are not saying that Money Viking by Money Viking is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Money Viking in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-24 21:16:47.567