This info is about Money Viking for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Money Viking from your computerMoney Viking
. Further information on Money Viking can be seen here
. You can get more details about Money Viking at http://www.moneyviking.net/support
. The program is frequently found in the C:\ProgrUserName Files (x86)\Money Viking folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Money Viking is "C:\ProgrUserName Files (x86)\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe". The program's main executable file has a size of 306.20 KB (313544 bytes) on disk and is labeled Uninstaller.exe.
Money Viking installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 829.70 KB (849608
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.20 KB)
The current page applies to Money Viking version 2.0.5816.13318
only. You can find below info on other releases of Money Viking:
...click to view all...
Money Viking is an application marketed by Money Viking. Some computer users choose to erase this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to erase Money Viking is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Money Viking using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Money Viking or simply click the Search feature and type in "Money Viking". If it is installed on your PC the Money Viking app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Money Viking in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Money Viking, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Money Viking:
- The publisher is: http://www.moneyviking.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\ProgrUserName Files (x86)\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Money Viking.
8. After removing Money Viking, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Money Viking which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Money Viking using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Money Viking by Money Viking from your computer, nor are we saying that Money Viking by Money Viking is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Money Viking supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-12-04 18:06:38.660