You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Money Viking for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Money Viking from your computerMoney Viking
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Money Viking. Please open http://www.moneyviking.net/support
if you want to read more on Money Viking on Money Viking's page. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Money Viking is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 306.20 KB (313544 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Money Viking. They occupy about 829.70 KB (849608
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.20 KB)
This page is about Money Viking version 2.0.5817.33126
alone. For more Money Viking versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Money Viking is an application offered by the software company Money Viking. Some computer users choose to erase this program. This can be efortful because doing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to erase Money Viking is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Money Viking from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Money Viking or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Money Viking". If it is installed on your PC the Money Viking program will be found very quickly. When you click Money Viking in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Money Viking, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Money Viking:
- The software company is: http://www.moneyviking.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Money Viking.
8. After uninstalling Money Viking, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Money Viking that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Money Viking using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Money Viking by Money Viking from your PC, nor are we saying that Money Viking by Money Viking is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Money Viking in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-12-07 05:15:54.183