Money Viking is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Money Viking from your systemMoney Viking
. Take a look here
for more information on Money Viking. More details about the app Money Viking can be found at http://www.moneyviking.net/support
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. You can remove Money Viking by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the Money Viking's primary executable file and it occupies around 306.20 KB (313544 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Money Viking. They occupy about 829.70 KB (849608
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.20 KB)
This web page is about Money Viking version 2.0.5841.25974
alone. For more Money Viking versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Money Viking is a program released by the software company Money Viking. Some users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to remove Money Viking is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Money Viking from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Money Viking or simply activate the Search field and type in "Money Viking". If it exists on your system the Money Viking program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Money Viking in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Money Viking, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Money Viking:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.moneyviking.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Money Viking.
8. After removing Money Viking, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Money Viking which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Money Viking using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Money Viking by Money Viking from your PC, we are not saying that Money Viking by Money Viking is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Money Viking in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-12-29 22:50:10.687