You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Money Viking for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Money Viking from your systemMoney Viking
. You can find out more on Money Viking or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.moneyviking.net/support
to get more information about Money Viking on Money Viking's website. Usually the Money Viking program is found in the C:\Program Files\Money Viking folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Money Viking's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe". The application's main executable file is labeled Uninstaller.exe and occupies 306.19 KB (313536 bytes).
Money Viking installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 829.69 KB (849600
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.19 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5846.34977
of Money Viking. You can find below a few links to other Money Viking releases:
...click to view all...
Money Viking is an application released by the software company Money Viking. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Money Viking is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Money Viking from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Money Viking or simply click the Search field and type in "Money Viking". If it exists on your system the Money Viking application will be found very quickly. After you select Money Viking in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Money Viking, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Money Viking:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.moneyviking.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Money Viking.
8. After uninstalling Money Viking, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Money Viking that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Money Viking using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Money Viking by Money Viking from your computer, nor are we saying that Money Viking by Money Viking is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Money Viking in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-01-04 07:12:59.343