This info is about Money Viking for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Money Viking from your systemMoney Viking
. More data about Money Viking can be read here
. Click on http://www.moneyviking.net/support
to get more details about Money Viking on Money Viking's website. Money Viking is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. Money Viking's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe". Money Viking's primary file takes around 306.18 KB (313528 bytes) and its name is Uninstaller.exe.
Money Viking is comprised of the following executables which take 829.68 KB (849592
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.18 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5860.19622
of Money Viking. You can find below info on other application versions of Money Viking:
...click to view all...
Money Viking is an application offered by the software company Money Viking. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Money Viking is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Money Viking from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Money Viking or simply activate the Search field and type in "Money Viking". If it exists on your system the Money Viking application will be found very quickly. When you click Money Viking in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Money Viking, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Money Viking:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.moneyviking.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Money Viking.
8. After removing Money Viking, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Money Viking that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Money Viking using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Money Viking by Money Viking from your computer, nor are we saying that Money Viking by Money Viking is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Money Viking supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-01-17 19:38:45.773