This page is about Money Viking for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Money Viking from your computerMoney Viking
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Money Viking. You can get more details on Money Viking at http://www.moneyviking.net/support
. Money Viking is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Money Viking folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can uninstall Money Viking by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 306.18 KB (313528 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Money Viking. They take 829.68 KB (849592
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.18 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5834.4347
of Money Viking. You can find below a few links to other Money Viking versions:
...click to view all...
Money Viking is an application offered by the software company Money Viking. Some people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Money Viking is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Money Viking from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Money Viking or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Money Viking". If it is installed on your PC the Money Viking application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Money Viking in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Money Viking, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Money Viking:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.moneyviking.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Money Viking.
8. After removing Money Viking, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Money Viking that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Money Viking with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Money Viking by Money Viking from your computer, we are not saying that Money Viking by Money Viking is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Money Viking supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-12-22 10:45:54.413