This info is about Money Viking for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Money Viking from your computerMoney Viking
. More data about Money Viking can be read here
. Please open http://www.moneyviking.net/support
if you want to read more on Money Viking on Money Viking's website. Money Viking is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking directory, regulated by the user's option. You can remove Money Viking by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Money Viking's primary file takes around 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) and is named 7za.exe.
Money Viking contains of the executables below. They occupy 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5889.12907
of Money Viking. You can find below info on other versions of Money Viking:
...click to view all...
Money Viking is a program by the software company Money Viking. Some people try to erase this application. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to erase Money Viking is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Money Viking from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Money Viking or simply activate the Search field and type in "Money Viking". If it is installed on your PC the Money Viking app will be found automatically. When you select Money Viking in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Money Viking, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Money Viking:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.moneyviking.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Money Viking.
8. After removing Money Viking, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Money Viking that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Money Viking using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Money Viking by Money Viking from your computer, we are not saying that Money Viking by Money Viking is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Money Viking in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-27 08:01:40.520