This info is about Money Viking for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Money Viking from your computerMoney Viking
. More data about Money Viking can be read here
. Please open http://www.moneyviking.net/support
if you want to read more on Money Viking on Money Viking's website. Money Viking is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking directory, regulated by the user's option. You can remove Money Viking by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Money Viking's primary file takes around 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) and is named 7za.exe.
Money Viking contains of the executables below. They occupy 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5889.12907
of Money Viking. You can find below info on other versions of Money Viking:
...click to view all...
Money Viking is a program by the software company Money Viking. Some people try to erase this application. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to erase Money Viking is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Money Viking from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Money Viking or simply activate the Search field and type in "Money Viking". If it exists on your system the Money Viking app will be found automatically. After you click Money Viking in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Money Viking, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Money Viking:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.moneyviking.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Money Viking.
8. After removing Money Viking, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Money Viking that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Money Viking using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Money Viking by Money Viking from your computer, we are not saying that Money Viking by Money Viking is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Money Viking in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-27 08:01:40.520