This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Money Viking for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Money Viking from your systemMoney Viking
. You can read more on Money Viking or check for application updates here
. More info about the program Money Viking can be found at http://www.moneyviking.net/support
. Money Viking is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for removing Money Viking is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 306.21 KB (313560 bytes) on disk and is labeled Uninstaller.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Money Viking. They take 829.71 KB (849624
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.21 KB)
The current page applies to Money Viking version 2.0.5860.1626
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Money Viking:
...click to view all...
Money Viking is an application released by the software company Money Viking. Some people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Money Viking is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Money Viking from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Money Viking or simply click the Search feature and type in "Money Viking". If it exists on your system the Money Viking app will be found very quickly. After you select Money Viking in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Money Viking, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Money Viking:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.moneyviking.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Money Viking\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Money Viking.
8. After removing Money Viking, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Money Viking which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Money Viking using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Money Viking by Money Viking from your computer, we are not saying that Money Viking by Money Viking is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Money Viking supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-01-17 11:53:54.050